Tuesday, December 27, 2005

happy tuesday-that-feels-like-a-monday! I've been relatively good over the eat-yourself-silly holiday break, although I did have that "I just ate waaaay too much" feeling more than I care to admit. *sigh* My heartburn is acting up, which is always a sure sign of not-so-healthy eating. One day at a time, sister. I did work out Friday (yeah!) and yesterday (yeah!) and brought my clothes for tonight (yeah!) since the kids are out of town. I have my 6-week body fat % check-in tomorrow morning at 6:00 am. What was I thinking?! It should be interesting, since I've been working out fairly regularly for a little over the 6 weeks (I think 2 months is 1/6?). I also want to have my dbf (dear boy-friend) do my measurements again to see if I've lost any inches. My arms sure look like I have...the problem is, I guess I can't do that until tomorrow night, since I'll work out after the appointment, and I believe that would affect the numbers. I wanna know right away! I'm very impatient.

And I did get outside for a stroll yesterday. Granted, it was to the DD to get a coffee and a (oh no!) donut. It was pouring and chilly, and it was wonderful! Then I cleaned my house, which I haven't done for too long, and that felt great too.

I need to get "off" coffee again very soon. I drink it with sugar/half-and-half, and it sets me up for serious sugar craving cycles each morning, which is unhealthy. I don't like it with skim milk and evil-sugar-substitutes, so it really is all or nothing. Plus my anxiety levels seem to diminish when I am not drinking it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home