Friday, September 08, 2006

Buh-bye

All packed and ready to go! Working a 1/2-day then heading off to the beach weekend w/my girls! There's 7 of us - what a perfect number. It's supposed to be in the low 80's today (yippee!), occasional t-storms tomorrow (boohoo), and probably flat-out raining on Sunday. Ah well. We'll have a blast!

Yesterday, after doing so well, I succumbed to the local DD special of medium hot (decaf) coffee for 49cents, boohoo! Then I had a w0nka bar, which is cinnamony chunks of graham cracker or something in chocolate, boohoo.

But then I had a healthy dinner (curried chix and lots of raw carrots) and nothing else, except a few drinky-poos with the bf. Oh, and a clove.

I didn't work out this morning as I have been very sore (surprisingly so, given the wimpy weights I've been lifting) and stayed up until almost 1 a.m. last night....we'll probably walk the beach tonight so I'll get some movement there, plus I have to walk down to a meeting in a different building, so that's something too.

The scale (after finally starting TOM)(see, I *told* you the weepiness of last Sat. was PMS!) is inching down, and I'm currently at 178, yeah! It's good to be out of the 180's, even though it was a brief stay. It made me a bit fearful of rocketing back up to 196, like I was a year ago, ugh!

Have a super weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home