Thursday, January 04, 2007

16 gold stars!

Yes, I get motivated by gold stars on a chart. I also have them in green, silver, red, and blue. I'm giving myself a chart to use to satisfy my anal tendencies, my need to analyze and plot and chart/graph/plan the next 52 weeks. It's working so far.

It includes everything from yesterday's post - Floradil 2x/day, multivitamin, 2 cups of water, 1 piece of fruit, and brush/floss/tool. I was tired last night (I like vacation schedule *much* better!) and tempted to skip the brush/floss/tool, but I did it anyway, and it probably took all of 4 minutes. As I said, new habits are hard to build.

I reviewed the yoga schedule, and can definitely make enough classes to make it worth it, so I'm going to sign up tonight after my son's piano lessons, and attend the 7:30 class. They've added meditation classes and chakra-focused yoga, so that's very cool! My back has really been bothering me due to lack of movement and only giving one massage in 3 weeks, so I need to get moving again. I plan to get there early in case of first-week-of-January sardine-age.

My system is definitely not happy about all this new-fangled fiber stuff that I've been treating it to, and I've been rather uncomfortable digestion-wise. TMI, I know, but lump it. I'm still on coffee, so that's been keeping things moving, har har har!

It feels natural to be moving back to good habits, but I know I'm going to start hitting bumps in the road, and I need to be committed enough to keep going. I know that having healthy, prepared (emphasis on prepared!) food is a key component to my success.

Oh, I can't wait for 7:30!

1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Amazon Alanna said...

Congrats on joining the yoga place...that is awesome! I would love to have a few meditation classes worked into my week because I find it de-stresses me more than anything else!

Keep up the great work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home