Friday, January 05, 2007

Boy, am I Thor!

I am trying not to be judgmental, but I am so very out of shape and it's rather pitiful. I went to yoga last night (yeah xena!) and could barely get through some of the poses. I woke up at 2:30 a.m. with such a sore upper middle back/neck that I had to get a heating pad for it, and have the bf put some tiger balm on it this a.m. Ugh!

But it felt great to be there, and to be breathing, and stretching, and moving again. Tonight is scout swim, so that should be fun and some moving around, even if it's not all that cardio-esque.

Still earning my gold stars, yippee! It was wonderful to go to bed last night, teeth/gums fresh & squeaky clean, pleasantly tired from the yoga class, feeling content that I am moving in the right direction again.

Tomorrow will either be the gym or early morning yoga. Sunday the same. I need to shop & cook on Sunday too in order to have healthy yummy stuff available again all week as I did this week.

May your weekend be healthy and happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home