Sunday, July 02, 2006

Gulp

Going to my pseudo-birthday bbq at my mom's today (happy bday, xena! Well, one more day), and the relative whom I wrote the letter to/emailed me back (and I emailed them on Friday in response, after running a draft by my bf, who is very sensible and supportive and won't let me say things in a nasty way) is going to be there as well - it's a surprise for their Old Number birthday. I'm sure it will be fine, their new significant other will be there so they will most likely be on best behavior. I'm just not exactly looking forward to it. Soldier on, my girl.

Not sure if the junky eating is due partially to that, and partially to "oh goody, I'm on vacation, time to treat myself every meal!!!!". I'm hesitant to list what I've ingested just since 3:30 on Friday, when we started with drinkypoos after work. Hmm, 1/2 cheeseburger w/green leaf lettuce (*whew!*) and tomato, and french fries with mayo, and 2 drinks, then kitt catt bites at the movies, and another drinkypoo and smoke after that; yesterday was cookout time, so another 2/3 burger, lots of bad carb munchies, more imbibing (chocolate b-a-n-a-n-a-martinis!). Hot dog and slushie at pro softball game, and a d0ve icecream bar afterwards. This morning I had choc chip pancakes whilst out to breakfast with my girls, and a small decaf (sigh). The bbq this afternoon. Another on tuesday. Probably a beach trip or two this week.

I need to get some exercise in!!!!

Enjoy the holiday for my stateside friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home