Thursday, December 29, 2005

Did anyone get the number of the truck that ran me over??

It was sooo hard to get up this morning. The dreary rainy outdoors didn't help either, even though I love love love rainy days. It was very foggy driving in to work - tres cool! I don't know if I'm fighting off a cold or something, or if it was the aftereffects of having one little drinky-poo last night and sobbing over Shall We Dance? Somebody shoot me, please. What a mess. The movie was actually much better than I thought it would be, and I'm *so* happy that he didn't cheat on his wife. Sorry if that spoils it for anyone.

No workout today - I'm tempted to go tonight after work, but don't want to overdo it, which quickly leads me to burnout. Since that is not my long-term goal, I'll have to stick to my plan. It's hard, though, with the kids not around, not to want to go just because I can!

No measurements last night - I was feeling gassy and somewhat bloated. YUCK! Hopefully tonight.

Eating has been fairly good, although I did succumb to the chocolate "bird's nests" in the office kitchen yesterday. Having Indian food for lunch today, which most like means fattening sauces and naan (bread). Yes, I'm making that choice, and it's clear to me that it's a choice that's not necessarily a good one. Hey, I'm working on it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home