Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Gluttonfest 2006

Boy oh boy, has vacation eating taken over! Not much exercise either. I've had more booze, clove ciggies, and ice cream (and meat!) in the past 5-6 days than I have in the past 5-6 months, I think! Could be why I've woken up twice this week way early and am in bed early from overdoing it. Right now it's 4:00 in the morning and I've been up for half an hour already. Don't feel like studying or reading or anything school-related. Have only done one hour of practice towards my 2-3 required/week. At least my homework is caught up for now.

I will most likely regret all this when I go back to work next week, but for now I'm enjoying myself and the kids, and being away from a pretty shitty work situation. I suppose the junk food helps keep those thoughts at bay, but it won't serve me well to keep on this path beyond next monday.

The scale was up a bit to 174 but I imagine the lack of fruit/veggies and the overdose of animal protein did that trick.

The bbq with my relative went pretty well, and they wrote in my birthday card that they would like to get our issues resolved, so I guess that's a good sign, and it's so much more than I expected. I think I'm a bit afraid of what the future will bring, and having to talk the issues out. I'm considering asking this person to come to my therapist with me for one of our sessions, since I think it would be more effective than trying to duke it out ourselves, since we've never had the healthiest communication.

And I wonder why I have issues at times???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home