Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy 2006! It's motivating to read the weightloss blogs now, as everyone is in "goals for 2006" mode. Personally I'm glad that I've been working out since November - it makes it sooo much easier to keep going, rather than trying to start now. Everyone's back to work, so I decided it would be a *bad* idea to go off coffee this week - that is my goal for next week. I hate getting off it - the headaches, the cravings. Just the smell alone is enough to drive me bonkers. Ah well - suck it up, sister. I'll have to pound the tyle*nol and drink more water instead.

I worked out every day since either Thursday or Friday of last week, I can't remember. My chest is getting phlegmy, which makes me worried that I'm getting sick. Noooooo! But I feel tight and like I have lost weight, although the scale isn't telling me the same. Of course, it is almost "that time", so maybe it's water. The more important fact, though, is that I feel good (except for the chest thing, which I'll just ignore and hope it goes away), and am proud of continuing on.

The kids are back, so workouts will have to go back to early morning or bringing them along when the pool/gym are available for them. I absolutely DREAD how busy the gym is going to be; another blog called them "Resolutionaries", which cracks me up. I should be starting up yoga anyway, so maybe this is a good time to pull out those DVD's. I would miss the weightlifting, though. Wah wah wah

I did make it to the grocery to stock up on good food, but only brought some of it today. Totally didn't boil eggs for salads or cut up any veggies, but I'm planning to do that tonight. I had an apple, and am headed for lunch (eggplant pizza and baby romaine w/flaxseed oil; yogurt/granola; banana). However, I had a donut with my coffee this morning. So bad. I think if my son hadn't been with me, I would have skipped it, but my resistance is not-so-good. I'm not beating myself up about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home