Friday, January 20, 2006

TGIF, man!


Yes, last day at work for a month!

I can tell I'm getting stressed. So far today I've eaten 1.5 donuts, and I didn't have any "good" food to bring from home for lunch, so I had tuna w/BLT on a sub roll. Sheesh.

But STILL NO COFFEE!!!!!!

I've been so very tempted.

I rollerbladed last night at the school party, and had fun getting pushed around the rink by my kids, and wobbling to today's hit music, and eating rollerrink pizza and stealing sips of my kids' fire-engine-red-"cherry"-slushees. Good clean fun had by all! We went to a well-known chain with numbers in its name, two of the same numbers, in fact, for dinner. I had a tilapia sandwich w/lettuce & tomato, and ate hardly any of the whole-wheat roll, but I did eat some FF, and one of my daughter's buffalo wings. And I stopped when I was getting full. Good xena!

Tonight will be all about working (probably late) to get my ducks in a row before I depart, and then going home and doing the same, mostly laundry, packing, and bills. I'm getting excited and nervous and anxious and hyper. I'm really going to miss my bf and kids, but I know it's going to fly by. I hope to return a calmer, more centered, lighter, more toned chickee with a consistent daily spiritual/meditative practice, and a yoga-meister!

In case I don't get to say good-bye for now - I'll miss reading your posts, and miss making my own, but I'll see you next month!

Xena

1 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger EMLB said...

Hope the retreat goes well! I find 99 is a pretty good place to get decent food, as far as the chains go. It's not like TGI Fridays or some of the other ones where everything seems to be covered in cheese!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home