Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Blech part II


Still feeling yucky, but marginally better than yesterday. My eyes are killing me - they're burning and feel sandy, and I'm still congested. Was in bed by 9:00 last night and could have slept more this morning...ah well.

More detox tea (blech) and sinus meds this morning - I did a good job yesterday with upping my fluid intake and plan to do the same for today.

No gym for me, and this kinda scares me. It feels like it could easily tumble into "no gym for a long time", although I am leaving sunday for yoga-world and therefore I won't be tumbling, but it does bring up some fear, and the reminder of how many times I've started/stopped before. It feels different this time, though.

My biggest issue is food, anyway, not the exercise (although that does help with my anxiety challenges, and I really notice it when I've not been exercising for a few weeks). It will be interesting to see how it goes with the mostly-vegan food for the next month, no refined sugars, but there-is-always-the-snack-bar-with-the-natural-chocolate-chip-cookies! There won't be much in-between snacking or late-night eating, so it should be a month of learning for me.

I'll miss posting, but plan to be journalling on my own during the next month. I'll especially miss reading about how everyone's efforts are going!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home