Friday, April 07, 2006

Tired but hopeful

Well, it's another TGIF here in xenaworld. I think all the coffee & sugar has wiped me out physically, and/or my springtime allergies are kicking in. The bf asked again last night when I was going to quit coffee, and I told him probably after this weekend. I read about Teecino here, and decided to follow the recommendations of weaning myself off so that I don't get the headaches etc. (by slowly adding more teecino and less coffee grounds each time I make a pot of coffee over a two-week period). I'm not clear if that will help since I put cream & sugar in my coffee, and I don't like artificial sweeteners or stevia (I think the heat brings out the flavor waaaay too much). I want and NEED to severely reduce my sugar intake - it's killing me.

Planning to work out tonight on the elliptical, and I think I'm on chest/arms. Yoga tomorrow; yoga and/or elliptical/shoulders/back on Sunday, plus cooking for the week (although we have appointments every night after work/daycare, so that will be a small challenge).

I will also get outside as much as possible and let the sun & mild air recharge my batteries, to face another week of work. Only 300 more days! And a little over 8 weeks until I start up massage school again, woohoo!

Have a loverly weekend, y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home