Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm back now

Didn't make it for shopping for better food for this week yet, but had banana/cheese wheel for breakfast and 2 ginger snap cookies so far. No coffee, no chocolate, no fried anythings. Had to take some aspirin but that was probably more due to the imbibing last night. Nothing like fitting in the last little bit of vacation overindulgence!

I did go for a bike ride last night with the bf (his idea, thankfully - I was too wrapped up in homework etc. to think of it), about half-hour with some challenging hills. It felt good to be moving again, even if the hills made me feeling like I was gonna puke. I should ride in to work some morning. It's only about 5 miles, but there are definitely some loooong hills, which are worse than short steep ones.

I had planned to get up for the gym this a.m. but the aforementioned imbimbing put me into bed much too late for that. Whoops. Am trying to figure out if I have a practice session tonight, so if it doesn't pan out, I'll go to the gym instead. And do some shopping, although I think the bf bought veggies the other day so we may be good for a few days, plus I still have soup and beans frozen up in tidy little individual serving plasticware.

I was actually getting tired of the junk food by the end, which is funny to say. I did eat way too much animal protein and often felt full for a couple of hours. YUCK! I don't like that feeling.

I have some pix taped up around my house and at work from the t1tle n1ne catalog of real athletic women doing athletic stuff, which is very inspiring. I wannabe one of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home