Monday, April 17, 2006

Monday that is actually a...Monday. *sigh*

Finally starting to feel better, although I got winded jogging back from the mailbox today. This chest stuff is SO annoying! I'm still coughing up crap etc. wah wah wah

I did make it to yoga on saturday, woohoo, and it felt great, as it always does. I don't know why I'm questioning buying another 2-month pass at the end of this month, since it makes me feel so yummy - I'm mostly concerned about what I'm going to do once school starts up in June, as I will be in class 2 nights a week, and the other 5 are for studying and practicing what I've learned. I'm taking A&P I, so this isn't exactly light coursework. So I'm trying to figure out what exercise is going to look like. I think yoga is a perfect, natural fit for massage (thus my escapades at kripalu), so I hope to make the schedule work.

I haven't done any exercise since then, and I feel like my muscles are turning to great big globs of mush. My poor wittle biceps - they are so sad! I can't remember the last time I felt tight & toned. I am giving 2 massages tonight so no workout (other than the massages, of course). Maybe tomorrow night, depending on my girlfriend's plans (we might be meeting after work).

Easter and this past weekend, eating-wise, was substandard. Burgers on the grill, chips, dip, easter crapola, probably at least half a bag of pb smooches alone, blt's, pizza. I can't remember the last time I had a vegetable. Today I had coffee (all coffee, no teecino - the coffee chains don't carry it for some inexplicable reason HAHAHA), gouda cheese wheel, sushi (I have a wonderful bf who brought it in to eat with me on his day off!), yogurt/granola (Packed with Protein!), orange. Tonight is easter ham/potatoes/crapola leftovers.

I need to get some veggies into me, quick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home