Monday, April 10, 2006

Sick in the head

And chest. Now I know why I felt so lousy on Friday. I have the chest/coughing/congestion thing AGAIN and spent most of the weekend on the couch and/or in bed. MoFoWiFi!!!! I am SO aggravated and I miss working out so very much. Grrr! Needless to say, I didn't do any exercise except a walk, I mean slow crawl for around 45 minutes yesterday outside, 'cause I would have been damned if I wasn't at least going to enjoy the nice weather. Then I was in bed before 8:00. It was still LIGHT OUTSIDE, PEOPLE! *sigh*

I'm still feeling crappy today, and will most likely leave work early to go home and go back to bed. At least I am showered, which made me feel practically human again.

The upside, if there could possibly be one, is that I haven't been eating everything in my wake. My stomach goes back & forth from feeling hungry to feeling quite nauseous, probably from all the yummy stuff running out of my sinuses and whatever the heck I'm coughing up. Yum!

The kids and I have appointments every night this week (no yoga tonight or tomorrow, then)(I'm not even sure I could do it, even if I wanted to), so I need to take good care of my bod-ski. I have chicken soup for today, and still had half-coffee/half-teecino. That's a step in the right direction as far as getting back off the evil coffee.

I believe that I was also pms-ing on saturday, as I laid on the couch and cried on my boyfriend's lap. He's so good to me! I know a lot of it is still work and I'm sure that is a likely cause of my recurring illnesses...

8 weeks and 1 day til massage school starts! And 299 more business days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home