Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Putt-putt-putting along*

*not a golf reference

Lessee - I went to yoga last night (yum!) and walked outside yesterday for a good 20-25 minutes. I plan to get outside for a nice walk again today. I'm getting a massage tonight (wooHOO!) and most likely will not want to work out afterwards, since it will be after 8:15 at that point. There is yoga tomorrow morning - let's see if I can actually REMEMBER to set my alarm tonight and then get the heck outta bed.

Eating? Heh heh. Yeah. Eating. Evil Easter Eating is what it's all about, peeps. See what I did there? Peeps? Get it? Actually, I've only had part of one - not a big fan. Chocolate, however, is another whole story. Someone stocked up the bowl outside my office with malted milk eggs. And there are d0ve choc eggs at home. And leftover ham/potatoes/goddess knows what else waiting for lunch. Indian last night, although the sauce wasn't *too* fattening. Veggies? Yes, if a few slices of artichokes & peppers on my pizza yesterday count, and some kinda green lettuce in the salad they offered in the kitchen.

It's a nice distraction from work, but it is not the healthiest choice. I'm trying to be better about not Judging everything, thank you yoga. I'm trying to "observe" instead. It's really really really really really really really challenging for me. Like super challenging. Like Challenging with a capital C. I'm a major Judge-r of everything, and I have expectations right and left - I'm lousy with expectations. And guess what? I am disappointed right and left. I hold these pictures and ideals and guess what? They don't usually play out those ways, so I get disappointed some more. That leads to resentment and frustration, and why the hell can't everyone just do it the way I think it should be done, huh? HUH?

Just typing that made me get all emotional. *sigh* I need some sweaty hardcare cardio to flush out this anger and pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home