Friday, January 12, 2007

Keep them doggies rollin'

Raw hide? Nope, sore muscles!

I was *so* tired last night when I got home from work - I ended up sacking out for almost an hour before going to yoga. Thank goddess it was gentle yoga - I picked the back corner and really listened to my tired body, only holding poses for as long as *I* could, and then resting, even though others may have continued. I was so self-centered (har har) that I didn't even look around to see if others were "beating" me. Yes, it's truly true that yoga is about me me me and my body's needs for that moment alone.

Dinner was more forbidden rice (ooh, naughty!) and curried soup. Even the bf liked it! The color wasn't exactly appealing, between the eggplant and forbidden rice - it made it a grayish-purplish color, but it was delish! I did also have 2 bowls of granola & multigrain flakes w/hazelnut milk. For dessert. Naturally!

Unfortunately, I did not earn a green star for brush/floss/tool last night, but that's ok, I can do it tonight and the next night and the next night and the...

Tonight will most likely be the pool with my son since I am not meeting their dad until after 9:30 (ugh!). I haven't decided about tomorrow yet - I'll see how I feel after getting a massage in the afternoon....I'm sure I'll *totally* want to work out after that!

It's been a great week for accomplishing goals - I'm proud of myself, and considering keeping the same for next week too, since it takes at least 21 days to set a habit, if not longer. And these are some great basic self-care habits that should continue to be a part of my daily routine.

Enjoy the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home