Friday, February 09, 2007

Toe-ing the line

Yeah, I'm pushing it today, and pushed it last night, with eating. French fries, pizza, a chocolate chip cookie, chocolate bar today and too much coffee. WTF is up, hmmmm?

No exercise since Tuesday, and I have TOM so don't feel like exercising tonight. Need to meet the kids' dad halfway and back (almost 90 minutes roundtrip), so I will have to decide what's important to me.

I need to get some practice in for school, or I'm wasting my time and money. I have 2 scheduled for tomorrow, but couldn't get my roaster pan since waldoworld didn't HAVE them, WTF???? I may have to improvise w/my crock pot in the meantime. That's professional, eh? Maybe I can make some Hot Stone soup, hardee-frickin-har.

At least my water intake has been fairly consistent, mostly because of the Feb. challenge. Whatever it takes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home