Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Head Ache

I've been very stuffereded up these past few days, and this morning woke up with a headache, yuck. I need to be drinking more than my 2 glasses/day water goal. Right now my eyes even hurt from the sinus pressure. I hate taking medication but this is not going to work for me since I don't have the choice of going home & sleeping it off, so I just took some decongestant/headache relief and am alternating sips of coffe with sips of water. I've been running my humidifer here at work, and I *know* it's very dry in here because I also have a fountain that dries out almost every day! I run the humidifer at home at night too. I imagine the Y is pretty dry, so that doesn't help during yoga/working out...

Yoga was tough again last night - I was so tired again, and I have no idea why? I went anyway, and did what I could. Actually, I did pretty well considering, and only came out of downward dog twice for a brief rest before popping back into it (plus she had us holding it awhile while she made adjustments on individuals). It just felt like a struggle.

I also feel as though I may have pulled a muscle around my left ribs, or goddess forbid, fractured a rib??? I've never had one so don't know how it feels, but it hurts sometimes to lie on my left side, turn certain ways, etc. I don't really feel it when I breathe deeply, so I'm hoping it's just a muscle pull.

I feel less bloated today, so maybe I am in PMS mode. I certainly was craving sugar yesterday, and ended up eating about 10 cookies (choc chip and choc creme sandwich, or the ones that are round on the ends and RE in the middle - the choc chip weren't full-size, just slightly bigger than the choc creme). Not so great. I have some natural herbal women's stuff that I should take when I'm feeling those cravings, to see if it helps. But doncha know that cookies are so much more efficient?

Looking back on the past month, I'm quite proud of myself for getting back on track, and taking clean eating a step further with moving towards vegan-ism. I definitely feel much better than I did at the beginning of the month, and even though the scale hasn't moved much, I know I'm more toned and flexible than I was 31 days ago!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home