Friday, February 02, 2007

Ahh, that's better!

My house is returning to normalcy. We threw out the 5+ bags of trash generated by my son's room cleanup, in addition to a huge box filled with cardboard of various shapes and sizes, again from my son's room. Plus we have 6 trashbags ready for donating. *whew*! We're still not completely done, but I'd say we're 95% there. I hope he's doing ok with it - it was a tough weekend.

I didn't exercise last night, but I didn't think I would be anyway. My left thigh muscle (despite my A&P, I can't figure out which muscle it is) was very twinge-y when I walked - I was kinda limping around the house last night. So maybe it was good to take a night off. Tonight I plan to ellipt in the usually-empty-gym-thank-goddess and lift some weights.

Talked with the ex-husband - nicely done. Talked with the daughter - also nicely done, and she even was more pleasant to her bro, nicely done!!! Had some chopped avocado & mango w/S&P and a little lemon juice for dinner, very yummy! I chopped up my remaining collard greens/eggplant/zucchini/parsnips, sauteed them with some lentils and a LOT of curry powder (and some garam masala), threw 'em in an oiled baking dish, and topped with pumpkin-from-a-can mixed with a lot more curry, sprinkled some pumpkin & sunflower seeds on top, and baked for 30 minutes. Adapted this from Healthy Bites. Can't wait to try it tonight!

Weekend plans - another insane one: plan to workout tomorrow late morning/early afternoon (ellipt/lift) and yoga on Sunday. I also need to get to a beach and harvest my hot stone massage stones, poor xena!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home