Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Food Tracking - how quaint!

I did FitDay quite awhile back, and although it was helpful/informative, it was challenging to continuously go in there and log it all in, especially if I had to do each ingredient of what I was eating, and eventually it just became too much of a hassle.

For now I've gone back to paper/pen tracking in a cute little policeperson-type pad with a flip cover. I'm writing a ticket to health! All right, that was awful, and it was meant to be.

I made cafe-ccino again (2 parts coffee/1 part teecino), and plan to switch to tee-fee (2 parts teecino/1 part coffee) in the next few days. I'm proud of myself for washing out the ground/coffeepot and getting it ready to go last night. If I wait until morning, most of the time I just don't do it.

I'm also proud for having greens at lunch (with flaxseed oil) and some grapes. We won't discuss the choc/pb smooches or one (yes, just one) choc egg. Or the pancake that the bf made, or the syrup that went on top of it. Dinner is up in the air, but I finally got the fridge cleaned out (GROSS) so that I can figure out what we have/don't have/need. Now I just need to get to the grocery store - one step a time, sister.

Yesterday I did get outside (yeah!) for a 20-minute walk. Tonight I plan to ellipt/lift (I can't even remember what body part I am on - it's been so long) while the daughter is at softball practice. I feel kinda bad about not hanging out to watch practice, which I enjoy doing, but I seriously seriously seriously need a good workout! I am looking forward to that, and curious about how my lungs are going to perform. I'm still hacking crap up here and there, but it's much improved-ed.

And there's always tomorrow's 6:00 a.m. yoga class, isn't there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home