Tuesday, April 25, 2006

One day at a tiiiiiiiiiime

I don't remember liking that show all that much, although I always admired the mom for her tough-ness. Did anyone see Valerie Bertinelli (sp?) in the recent Shape issue of flashbacks? Anyway...

Yeah - yoga last night. I am surprised at how much strength I feel that I have lost, and how tight I was - I guess I shouldn't be so surprised given my lack of workouts in the past few weeks. It was good to go, though. I also walked around the school while waiting for my son's instrument lesson to be through, which was a good 30 minutes. This morning there was what looked like a broken blister on my 4th toe, which I didn't notice last night - I was walking in work shoes, so I brought a pair of sneakers to walk in here at work, and plan to get outside today before the rain starts up again.

Then we all went out to eat at a roast beef place that fries anything that isn't moving, so dinner was not something to be too proud of - ah well. When I got home, I forced/encouraged myself to get a few things done that really really needed to be done (even though all I wanted to do was go to bed), and it felt good to get 'er done. I made up the coffeemaker with 2 parts coffee/1 part teecino to get back on (off?) that track. Woo. Hoo.

Breakfast was kash1 oatmeal w/flaxseeds and I added a teaspoon of natural pb, plus my tee-fee w/cream & sugar, and 2 choc eggs from my dear daughter. I have an apple and yogurt/granola for snackypoos. I am going out to lunch and want to score a salad - I don't know what this place offers, but have a plan of attack. I took out pasta and sauce for dinner, and will make some broccoli and probably throw in some grilled chix for protein, so that's one less meal to worry about. I hope to spend 10 minutes cleaning out the fridge and figuring out what we need so that I can plan the rest of the week's meals. At least the kiddos have lunch stuff!

I'm feeling more positive about getting back on track, so thank you for your encouragement - it's really appreciated, and reminds me to be more loving/forgiving towards myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home