Thursday, May 18, 2006

Countdown

'til school starts: orientation 2 weeks from tonight!
'til work ends: 272!

Of course, this means I'm supposed to be "off" coffee in two weeks, and I'm not looking forward to it. I keep flirting with the teecino but my daughter has been making coffee every morning before I get up and doesn't use the teecino. I guess I need to make it the night before so all she has to do is start it. Don't ask why she's already drinking coffee (honestly, it's due to her dad's ethnic family).

Ellipted & lifted last night. Lackluster workout on the elliptical - I was tired and fighting off a headache. I skipped legs to get my arms/chest in since I haven't done much since last weekend. We did walk most evenings to check out the flooding, so that was something.

After the y, we went out for pizza/subs. Not so healthy. Leftovers today, as well as an offsite seminar with custom-made omelets (yum!), bacon, potatoes (only had a couple of chunks) and fresh fruit. and coffee, no surprise.

There's a new gentle yoga class thursday nights, so I think I will go tonight. I have to shop for camping this saturday (insane, but I'm sure it will be fun) for the scouts, and won't have time before then, so won't be eating too healthy this weekend either.

It would be prudent to get my act together. How do I say that in a non-judgmental way?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home