Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Too Ate Three

days left! Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 9.

har har!

Yoga last night (I was actually wishing it was more vigorous than it was; I also felt pretty tight in my twists, wah) and walkies on Monday. Elliptical/legs tonight. I've been debating doing upper body instead, even though it is technically the legs' turn, since I feel as though my walking etc. has been neglecting my upper body. But the legs are good too, so I will most likely do those.

Food is finally getting back in shape (ha!). Lots o'carbs last night (pasta w/mushrooms/tomatoes, garlic toast, a few slices of orange (plus I snuck a few bites of my son's ice cream); also there was broccoli and a tablespoon of PB). Tonight is skillet chix on spinach, some salad and carrots and mashed cauliflower. Lunch is probably eggplant parm from the cafeteria - I love me some eggplant. Apple, orange, granola bar. Back on the tee-fee, half & half split today.

I've been trying to figure out why, when I get home, the tiredness and "I don't wanna" feelings hit. It's almost like a mini-depression. Maybe it's "I just worked my full-time job, now I have to work my part-time mommy job, which can be so much harder sometimes". I don't feel like making dinner, or cleaning up afterwards, or doing much of anything except sitting and playing hand-held T3tris or watching a S1mpsons dvd or just vegging out. It feels like there is so much that needs to get done and not enough time to do it and still have time to chill. Last night we got home around 7:45 after yoga (had not been home since work/daycare), and I made dinner and the kids did their homework and my honey started to make some fish for our lunches, and by the time everything was done it was 10:00, plus I still had to pay a bill and get the tee-fee ready and do a few dishes, and the dishes were *still* not completely done. *sigh* So it was 10:30 and my back hurt and I hadn't sat down all night except for eating dinner. I know it's tough getting home so late, but I wasn't willing to give up yoga.

I'm proud of myself for making a relatively healthy dinner. And paying the bill and doing the paperwork that needed to get done and getting the lunch food started and the kids and...

At least the scale is back down to 175 - hopefully due to the walking and other exercise, and improved/ing eating. I didn't even want to get on it, but I'm glad to see that number again. I did get another compliment from a coworker, that my face looks like it has thinned out. Woohoo!

Let's keep it up Xena, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home