Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It's Raining Men!

Hallelujah!

Just kidding. That would hurt, anyway. It is *pouring* here, and I love it! Most people are complaining about it, but I love the rain, especially when it's coming down in sheets and flooding the streets and lawns. So I'm a happy camper, which may be pissing others off. Ah well.

Yoga Monday & Tuesday nights. My left wrist is still twingey so I've been wearing a store-bought support brace during class so that I don't try to push myself too far. It's awkward to do downward dog, table, etc., but I'm trying to modify as much as possible. I hate it.

A quick walk during my seminar yesterday, probably only 10 minutes. They had cheesecake for dessert. I don't even LIKE cheesecake, yet I still ate about half of it. I wish I had known they were going to put out brownies/cookies at the afternoon break. I had one smallish chocolate chip cookie. And a lot of coffee. Tacos for dinner, and then a bowl of cereal since I was still hungry. My kale is rotting in the fridge - I should have bought frozen stuff instead.

No idea what's for dinner tonight, plus I have to give two massages this evening. And we ran out of fruit this morning after the kids' lunches, so I have no fruit and no lunch for today. But I do have my teecifee (2 parts teecino/1 part coffee). 3 weeks until school starts and my goal is to be off coffee/teecino/caffeinated beverages altogether.

I started up extra iron supplements since I found out my iron is still low, despite taking vitamins for the past 4 months - I can't wait to see what it does to my digestive system!!!

Still not looking too closely at my need to eat extra at night - I can tell there are emotions swirling around but am choosing to eat them into submission instead. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home