Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Grumpy

Normally my favorite dwarf is Sleepy, but I am so very grumpy these days. I was off/on last night, but ended the night in a really bad mood and it wasn't much better this morning. *sigh* My bf is perplexed, and I feel bad for him, but I am just in a lousy mood that has nothing to do with PMS. I did have a few scoops of B&J which is better, so much better, than the whole pint. I didn't eat anything else after dinner/that, even though I was feeling hungry a couple of hours later.

I did go to yoga as well, although I feel as though I've strained my right hamstring. I'm trying to stretch it out. Tonight is no workout, so it has a chance to rest at least.

1.5 pancakes for breakfast (with syrup, bien sur! and a (non-syrup) strawberry or two) and coffee-cino (still at 2 coffee/1 part teecino) w/cream & sugar. Another pear and an orange for snacks, some soy yogurt, granola, my curry from yesterday. Drinking water and tracking my food again.

We'll see about that pound!

As for the emotional stuff, I just need to ride through it, feel the feelings, as yucky as they may be, and keep moving ahead. And not eating them into submission!