Thursday, May 25, 2006

Walk to school day

That's what the bf and son and I did this morning, along with nine million other munchkins and a bunch of stay-at-home moms (grrr). It was glorious - the sun was shining bright, there was a nice cool breeze, and it felt great to be motoring when I have full energy!

I can't wait for this Sunday - we're going on a whitewater rafting trip with our den (mini scouts group)! I love it!

You may be able to tell that I'm feeling better today. I don't know why, for sure? I was in bed before 10:00 last night - I was exhausted and still hungry after dinner and didn't want to keep eating eating eating, and I had a headache (most likely due to the decreased sugar intake yesterday), so I sent myself to bed (plus we had to get up early to get to the meeting place for walking). I would imagine I'm also happy that I didn't overeat at all yesterday, had my servings of fruit and veggies, and no desserts/extra snacking. Woohoo xena!

A fellow officemate is ordering out from the new ch1l1's that just opened up by us....I'm having a difficult time declining, especially since I *love* their s0uthw3stern 3ggr0lls! I will also order a salad to round it out. Tonight is half a big bean/cheese burrito and some baby spinach. My last red bartlett pear and an orange; a granola bar; soy yogurt. I have some little gouda cheese wheels. I'm drinking water. Oh, and the inevitable coff-cino (2 parts coffee/1 part teecino, soon to be 1 part coffee/2 parts teecino).

Planning to ellipt/lift tonight; there is also yoga, but I need a good cleansing cardio workout. These demons inside are still racing around, tightening my throat and building up in my solar plexus. I need a good primal screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!

I can't wait for this long weekend. 267 more days to go until freedom! 1 week until school orientation! It feels good to feel positive and energetic again - I've missed it more than I can say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home