Friday, July 21, 2006

It continues

Still having anxious eating going on here. I did have veggies/fruit yesterday, so maybe that almost cancels that crap out? Yeah, nice try.

May/may not work out tonight - I have a ton of homework and am leaving sunday morning to go camping with my sister, so won't have time to do it otherwise. I could use the workout, though.

Looking forward to being outside for a couple of days, although there will most likely be drinking/smoking going on too. Not sure on the food front, since it's challenging to preserve some veggies in a cooler. Maybe I can make up some shishkebob with a bunch of veggies, and get some salmon to make in a foil packet. Hmmm...

I'm not very enthusiastic about figuring out the anxiety right now. I'm not sure why not. I guess it is what it is.

Have a great weekend,
Xena

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home