Friday, July 28, 2006

Another week bites the dust

It's certainly been interesting, to say the least. I look forward to a better week next week. I did walk last night at the (REALLY FRICKIN' HOT ASPHALT) track last night for 45 minutes. It was quite hot and humid, and I was sweaty and thirsty when I finished. Then I went home and journalled. I didn't have any ephiphanies or anything, but it was good to acknowledge on paper what was going on with me.

I did have not one, but TWO chocolate bars before I left work, plus a mocha coffee. No dinner since I wasn't hungry after my walk, although I did have a lovely peach. After my session I had a wild grape-flavored wobbly pop and a clove. I can't keep doing this.

Homework tonight and then I get the kids; tomorrow I have a session, then more homework, then helping my girlfriend move, so there's some exercise at least. I hope for a Y visit on Sunday, especially since it is supposed to be very hot this w/e (don't want to exercise outdoors). The food issue is the bigger problem here, so I need to plan and execute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home